Battery discharge no big than 20A , or it might cause damage to the emitter.
Sumsung 50E 10A 5000mAh 21700
Sumsung 48G 10A 4800mAh 21700
LG 10A 4800mAh 21700
LS 10A 4000mAh 21700
all types of 18650 (<20A discharge)
About Heat Dissipation Structure
E01 has very compact size，however the heat dissipation structure is very well designed.
With 7 deep heat sink trenches and 15mm thick integrated shelf , the light can sustain 2300lumens Turbo for a long time .
About thermal Step down：
E01 set the temperature limit to 50℃ by default. The light will automaticlly step down when the body temperature is over 50 degree. The temperature can be configured by users by clicking the switch for 10 times.
- Luminus SST40W N5 5700K emitter with lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Max 2300 Lumens
- Ramping (From 1 Lumens to 1000 Lumens) ; Double click to Turbo 2300 Lumens
- 4 + 1 modes (20lumens>100lumens>500lumens>1000lumens); Double click Turbo 2300 Lumens
- Made of 6063 aluminum alloy
- Body color: Matt Black / Clear anodizing
- Black HAIII Anodising Surface Finish / Clear-ano HAII Anodising
- 1x 21700 / 18650 (excluded)
- 6 degree angle TRI lens
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens
- Digital current regulation on lower brightness
- IPX6 waterproof
- with Purple switch leds
- Size: 120mm(L )x 34mm(Head) x 26mm(Body)
- Net Weight: 96 gram
Accessories: standby O rings ; Lanyard; Gift box ; Pocket Clip
How to operate the light?
Fireflies uses free software distributed under the terms of the GNU Public License version 3
ROT66 Anduril code from toykeeper/flashlight-firmware
- Single click -- On / Off
- Double Clicks--Max brightness 2300 Lumens
- Triple Clicks from Off -- Battery voltage Reading
- Triple Clicks from On -- Changing over Ramping/Modes
- Four clicks -- Lock / unlock the light
- Five clicks-- Momentary mode (disconnect power to exit)
- 8 clicks -- Temperature Reading
- 10 clicks -- Thermal Configuration
- Hold switch to change brightness levels ; Loose switch to keep brightness level.
- Click, click, hold: strobe . From Strobe a double-click to SOS